The Board of Cornerstone Christian School in Lynden, Washington invites applications for a full time opening for the 2021/22 school year for:
Our school has approximately 120 students in grades 1-12, excellent staff relations, a beautiful and functional facility, and a high level of community support. The Lynden area is an idyllic one, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It has access to a virtual cornucopia of outdoor leisure and recreation activities and yet is within ninety minutes drive of the major urban centers of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Seattle, Washington.
We look to our Heavenly Father for His continued guidance and care in our mission to assist parents in educating the children of the covenant as a part of their preparation for a life of Christ-centered service and stewardship in the kingdom and Church of God.
The following selection criteria will be addressed throughout the selection process.
- Ability to foster an atmosphere that will characterize the school as a distinctly Reformed Christian School.
- Be a visionary thinker with the ability to implement the vision and educational goals of the society.
- Experience in teaching and administrative leadership in Reformed education.
- Ability to lead and develop staff to be an effective and high performing team of professionals.
- Have as minimum, an undergraduate degree and recognized teaching diploma.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster relationships with staff and parents.
- Willingness and ability to build healthy relationships within the greater school and church community in Lynden.
The successful candidate must be a confessing member in good standing of an American or Canadian Reformed Church, or sister church. Those committed to serving in the field of Reformed Christian Education and who submit to Scripture as confessed in the Three Forms of Unity are encouraged to apply.
For a list of application requirements and a full position description of this opportunity please contact:
Tim Faber, Chairman of the Board
Applications are requested to be received no later than December 4, 2020