FinancesOur school is funded in most part by parents, family members and/or friends of the children attending the school. A good portion of our financing is also achieved by the donations and fundraising efforts throughout the local community. Each year our fundraising teams host various fundraising events such as bake sales, plant sales, tournaments, etc...
2023/2024 Tuition/Dues Rates:
- $172 for members without children in the school, or
- $527 for students in grades 1-2, or
- $667 for students in grades 3-4, or
- $920 for students in grades 5-8, or
- $1092 for students in grades 9-12
*Tuition rates are per family (they are not dependent on # of students) and are determined by the grade level of the oldest student in attendance at the school (tuition rates are monthly payments, paid 12 months of the year).